- 32 Japanese Shibori paper hand towels (two paks of 16)
- 3 ply decorative hand towels for bathroom decor
- Disposable hand towels, 8" x 4.5" folded
- Bio-degradable, environmentally friendly, FSC certified, bleached without chlorine
- Blue bathroom hand towels, striped guest towels, fingertip towels and dinner napkins too
- Use with one of our paper hand towel holders
Shibori is a method of dyeing textiles. As you may know, there is no word in English for Shibori, but it roughly translates to wring, press or squeeze. Since these are paper hand towels, none of that will be needed. Our printed disposable hand towels are made of paper so they are a bit of a trick, or as the French say, "trompe l'oeil." (trick of the eye).
Blue Shibori decorative hand towels are reminiscent of much loved blue Japanese work-wear kimonos from the popular Edo period, so that is what we often think of when we think of Shibori. But Shibori is not always blue. Just like American tie dye, Shibori can be any color of the rainbow. We are offering blue, since blue is a popular bathroom decor color for bathroom hand towels. But stay tuned, these decorative hand towels are so well-liked, we may make them in some other colors.
Shibori decorative hand towels are attractive bathroom hand towels, fingertip towels or guest towels with lots of bathroom decor styles. You don't have to have Asian decor bathroom to use Shibori paper hand towels. Shibori looks great with beach bathroom decor and any blue bathroom accessories. Although each one of these fingertip towels is the same, they have a hand-printed feeling. Who says paper guest towels can't be works of art?