- Pak of 50 black and white farmhouse placemats or modern placemats
- A cello pak of 50 paper placemats
- Gingham checkered black and white placemats perfect for a farmhouse kitchen or a modern kitchen
- 11" x 17" rectangular placemats
- Table mats made in USA from FSC certified post consumer fiber
- No new trees are used to make this product
- Made in USA for Decorative Things
Black and white checkered paper placemats are up to the minute modern farmhouse placemats. And gingham and checkered place mats are great for a country kitchen as well as a farmhouse kitchen. Even if you just long for farmhouse decor and country decor, these table mats will not look out of place. Addn some black and white kitchen floors and kitchen curtains. Think of your placemats as part of your kitchen decor wardrobe. Black and white placemats are easy to mix and match with table decor just like black and white can be easy to wear. You may find black and white placemats are like a little black dresses of table decorations.
Black and White Modern Placemats
Black and white paper placemats look wonderful with white plates if you have modern kitchen decor too. Black and white checkered floors, a big Bridget Riley painting and you're are all set. If you are not up on Bridget Riley, and you love black and white, let us introduce you. Riley is a British painter, born in 1931. She became known in the 1960s for her black and white paintings. One of them called "Lines and Squares," painted in 1961 was one of her first paintings to gain recognition. It was one of the first works to be called "Op Art." Riley became a celebrity and one of the most celebrated British artists of her time.
We like to think of Bridget Riley when we use our black and white placemats. Here is an interview with Riley done in 2019.